29. Mär 2024, 15:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Autor Thema: Harad Faction suggestion  (Gelesen 2359 mal)

HussainAA

• Hobbit
Harad Faction suggestion
« am: 21. Nov 2015, 17:07 »
Hi

This is my first post here and this is my suggestions and ideas for harad if ur planning to add them in the future

At first harad is a region in the desert, their units and buildings should be fine with sand and sand storms so instead of wall their castle should be surrounded with sand that makes the enemy units slower

They have 3 heroes from the main base

Suladan
Saleme
and the betrayer as a nazgul

They can have 2 ways to get resources the bazar which can generate resources and make upgrades cheaper and an unique unit a caravan that can move from a place to place to place get resources and you can add upgrades for the caravan like guardians

in the external settlements they can build:
Far harad Camp which they can train
2 units: Mamukils and half trolls
1 hero: Mahud

and corsairs settlement
which they can train corsairs and 2 heroes:
The knight oh umbar as a nazgul and their captain from the movie

and the ring hero should be the betrayer in his original form as a haradrim king 

i think the caravan and the sand surrounding the castle is new and unique for this faction and it will make them different from the other factions

Thank you for reading, and sorry if their is mistakes in the names.

i hope if there will be one of these ideas in the mod
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Nov 2015, 17:15 von HussainAA »

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: Harad Faction suggestion
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Nov 2015, 17:37 »
Hi, thank you for having proposed your suggestions.
However, I must inform you that, for now, every 'effort' and proposal of ours should be targeted and conveyed into improving and developing, if it's possible, the current factions that have already been released and the remaining ones that still have to be included.

Therefore, as stated many times in this forum, everything that concerns the other completely two new factions which could be implemented in the future is out of discussion at the moment, since every possible debate would be just pure speculation about something that is not really defined even in its general elements, though interesting this debate could be.

--- LOCKED ---