30. Apr 2024, 04:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Umfrage

Should Iron Hills or Ered Luin get new and unique Outpost!?

Iron Hills should get the new Assembly Halls!
35 (58.3%)
Ered Luin should get the new Assembly Halls!
8 (13.3%)
No they should remain as they are with Lake-Town!
17 (28.3%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 54

Autor Thema: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin/Iron Hills  (Gelesen 75451 mal)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
So we with Tienity and Tiberius got an idea about a new and uniqe building on Ered Luins Outpost to make them more uniqe and give each Dwarven Realm it is own "style"! :)
So this is what we came up with! Which can ahve this look or another that the Team creates and can be called "Ered Luin Assembly Hall"!It will represent the meeting Tohrin spoke off in AuJ when he got Bilbo and his Dwarves where he said that Dwarves from all 7 Kingdoms gathered and Dain including but refused to help!
So basicly in this Building you will be able to recruit Lord Dain and 3 Battalions of Iron Hills Slayers and 2-3 Battalions from Ered Mithrin(Grey Mountains) and Orocarny!Thus representing the Meeting that Thorin called and a scenario in which they decided to help! :)
The Grey Mountains Soldiers can look like this http://www.jasonkimportfolio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/dwarf_crossbowman-1024x704.jpg
Orocarni Soldiers like this http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/11/10679/khazaddum_1269355789.jpg but with some different color theme
And this will make each Kingdom with its own unique Outpost escept the normal one!
Ered Luin - Assembly Hall
Erebor-Dale
Iron Hills-Lake-Town
So what do you guys think about this is it fiting and do you like it at all!? :) Greetings to all! :)
Here are the newest additions for perfecting the idea from Tienity! :)
« Letzte Änderung: 18. Aug 2015, 14:52 von LordDainIronfoot »
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: New and Different Outpost Building for Ered Luin
« Antwort #1 am: 21. Jul 2015, 11:11 »
So we won't be able to have Bard anymore ? :/

... It's a good idea but we could keep the possibility to make Laketown. So there would be 3 possibilities for outposts.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #2 am: 21. Jul 2015, 11:14 »
Well yes!But it will ruin the Balance since 1 Dwarven Kingdom will have access to 3 Outpost options while the other 2 will ahve only 2 options so it must be only "Assembly Hall"!You will have Bard and Lake-Town in Iron Hills! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Jul 2015, 12:30 »
i like the idea about Ered Luin - Assembly Hall

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 21. Jul 2015, 13:51 »
This is one the best ideas I read in some time. Really like it. :)
Orocarni Soldiers and Grey Mountains Soldiers, really nice! :)

Few advices:
  • Maybe not to add Dain like hero replacement for Bard. Some new Dwarven character  from Lore,(Right now don't have suggestion, but I will find someone) because we already have 2 Dain's models from different points in  timeline, and in this case that will be same model like model for Iron Hills, and that is not good in my opinion.
  • Ered Luin Assembly Hall, my suggestion is some stone structure with nice details, something similar to: http://postimg.org/image/wks3h4joj/
    Open-type of building, on stone plateau should be implemented table with seven seats for all seven representatives, and on them should be sitting dwarven representatives of seven kingdoms.  ;)
  • When I think about Orocarni, don't know why, but always there is red clothing in my mind.  xD  :D
Btw, all of Dwarven faction should have 1 unique Outpost, this make them balanced.
Guys, more creative ideas like this one is what this mod needs! 8-)

« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jul 2015, 15:32 von CragLord »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #5 am: 21. Jul 2015, 15:21 »
agree

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #6 am: 21. Jul 2015, 15:58 »
Isn't it logical that the Blue Mountains have the Lake Town outpost, since, among the three factions, they are the most Hobbit-ish one, and Thorin and his Company personally met Bard, entered Lake Town and were given the approval for their mission by the Governor?

I would rather think of another outpost for the Iron Hills  :)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #7 am: 21. Jul 2015, 16:32 »
you have a point man yes it should be for the iron hills

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #8 am: 21. Jul 2015, 16:48 »
And they are also the ones who caused its destruction.

The Blue Mountains are deeply and tightly connected to Lake Town as a faction, they definitely should not be divided.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #9 am: 21. Jul 2015, 17:12 »
I see your point and doesnt mind if it is used for Iron Hills.but still I doubt that the team will approve that since the meeting was said to take palace in the Blue mountains!:(

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: 21. Jul 2015, 17:47 »
Isn't it logical that the Blue Mountains have the Lake Town outpost, since, among the three factions, they are the most Hobbit-ish one, and Thorin and his Company personally met Bard, entered Lake Town and were given the approval for their mission by the Governor?

I would rather think of another outpost for the Iron Hills  :)

Maybe you're right. I think that also dwarves from Orocarni and Grey Mountains can be suitable for Iron Hills. 8-)

I see your point and doesnt mind if it is used for Iron Hills.but still I doubt that the team will approve that since the meeting was said to take palace in the Blue mountains!:(
We don't know much about the Iron Hills and his allies. Maybe Dain had alliance with dwarves from Orocarni and Grey Mountains. Actually they are not too far apart. 8-)

In addition, Iron Hills has own normal hero with a bow. Drar can be main archer in Iron Hills subfaction. Maybe Grimir (from hero submod) with some old dwarven model can be new hero and ambassador from Orocarni or Grey Mountains. :D
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Jul 2015, 18:06 von Tienety »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: 21. Jul 2015, 18:09 »
So we with Tienity and Tiberius
Honestly - I did not participate on it. xD
But it definitely will be nice thread.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #12 am: 21. Jul 2015, 19:07 »
Well then only I and Tienity thought about it!! :@ XD
Now joke aside!I thought about that it should nr for Iron Hills but as I said I was afraid thar the Team won't agree cuz it.was mentioned that Thorin gathered them!But I even like it more with Iron Hills and as Tienity said we don't know with whom Dain had alliances so it is absolutely possible to had one with Ered Mithrin(Grey Mountains)  and Orocarni !After all in Ered Mithrin what have left from the Dwarves only few in numbers are Longbeards from Durins Folk and would naturally help the Heir of Durin!And Orocarni are close too!So I am all for letting Iron Hills have that outpost!
But that means Dains LV 10 Power should be changed since he has similar Summon!And I think he can get yo Summon 3-4 Battalions of Battle Rams! :-)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: 21. Jul 2015, 20:52 »
But that means Dains LV 10 Power should be changed since he has similar Summon!And I think he can get yo Summon 3-4 Battalions of Battle Rams! :-)
Why four battalions of Ram riders? :o
I think that one battalion is enough! Dwarves are not factions of riders. I think that dwarves should not have many battalion of Ram riders.
Also, Rohan isn't faction of strong infantry but Hama can summon one battalion of the Royal guard on level 10. 8-)

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #14 am: 21. Jul 2015, 21:13 »
Well Hama is not Dain I mean he is not Lord ot Leader of that caliber!I think 3  Battalions at Max will br just fine!You wont be able to have more than 3 Battalions of Battle Rams at the same time !I think 3 Battalions of Cavalry doesnt make Iron Hills a strong Cavalry Faction nor mean big and unstoppable Cavalry! :-)